These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Company Name: NicLen GmbH
- Company address: Steinbrinkstraße 61, 44319 Dortmund
- Contact Person: Rudi Luyckx // email@example.com // +49-231-99961-49
Inclusive case black for purchase of 8 devices. Only sold as set of 8. The price is... more
Product information "ETC S4 Zoom 15-30°, 750W"
- Inclusive case black for purchase of 8 devices.
- Only sold as set of 8.
- The price is per unit.
Zoom 15°-30° and 25°-50° :
- Rugged, die-cast and extruded aluminum construction
- Patented one-handed focus mechanism with positive lock
- Rotating shutter assembly ±25˚
- 20-gauge stainless steel shutters in a tri-plane assembly
- Lens-tube door provides easy access for lens cleaning
- Scale markings for field-angle and focus settings
- Thermally insulated rear handle
- High-impact, thermally insulated knobs and shutter handles
- Integral die-cast color-frame holder with two accessory slots, and a top mounted, color-frame retainer
- Steel yoke with two mounting positions
- Positive locking double-clutch yoke
- Slot for glass or stainless steel patterns
- Wide accessory slot with sliding cover for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- UL and cUL Listed
- 115-240V, 50/60Hz
- High temperature three-conductor 36-inch leads in a glass fiber outer sleeve
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling™ technology
- 750W maximum
- HPL – compact tungsten filament contained in a krypton/xenon-filled quartz envelope
- Patented filament geometry makes for extremely efficient light collection and transmission
- Integral die-cast aluminium heat-sink lamp base
- Re-optimized optical system for improved photometric performance and field uniformity
- Two bi-convex lenses
- Faceted borosilicate reflector with dichroic cold mirror coating removes greater than 90% infrared radiation (heat) and reflects greater than 95% of visible light
- Reflector secured with anti-vibration shock mounts
- Lenses have anti-reflective coatings
- Lenses secured with anti-vibration shock mounts
- Low gate- and beam-temperature; shutters will not warp or distort
- Tool-free, positive locking X, Y and Z lamp-centering adjustments, unaffected by relamping
show properties more
properties "ETC S4 Zoom 15-30°, 750W"
|Power Consumtion Watt:||750|
|Weight net in kg:||9,1 kg|
|Condition:||good, normal wear and tear|