Prices plus VAT
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Company Name: On behalf of a partner from Lithuania.
- Company address: The purchase is handled directly with the partner.
- Infos -> auf Anfrage / on demand
- Contact Person: Rudi Luyckx // email@example.com // +49-231-99961-49
- Inclusive case black for purchase of 2 devices.
- Only sold as set of 2.
- The price is per unit.
- 26 fixtures available.
SHARPY PLUS is the first true 100% HYBRID unit, able to be a perfect beam light and a perfect spotlight. It is suitable for every occasion, with an extraordinary luminous efficiency which ensures substantial savings through lower power consumption.The SHARPY PLUS fits a totally new, top-ranking-performance Osram Sirius HRI 330W X8 lamp and weighs only 23 kg (50.7 lbs). All its functions are extremely quick. Its body is slightly larger than the Sharpy's, to house a high quality optical unit with a zoom that ranges from 3° to 36°. Its minimum beam angle of 3° makes it possible to generate the narrow parallel light beams essential for beam light mode. Its wide zoom range also allows large beam angles, which makes the SHARPY PLUS a perfect spotlight for all purposes.The SHARPY PLUS has two independent operating modes. In BEAM mode, the aerial effects are enhanced by the way the Sirius lamp is made. It is capable of extraordinary power output (over 300,000 lux at 10mt distance), which the optical unit enhances through a marked hot spot. In SPOT mode, the light is diffused in a more even way which means visual effects can be projected with excellent uniformity.Its 3° to 36° (1:9) zoom covers the entire range linearly, both in spot mode and in beam mode. This feature makes the SHARPY PLUS unique on the market.The SHARPY PLUS has no match. With its wide range of effects and high light output, it beats all the lights in the same category and comes very close to those of higher wattages, but with a much more appealing price tag.
- Source: 330W X8 HRI Sirius Osram arc lamp
- 100% Hybrid projector
- Two modes: BEAM and SPOT
- 3°- 36° linear zoom
- 3° narrow beam angle
- Six beam reducers (down to 0.5°)
- 300,000 Lux at 10 m (much more than Sharpy)
- CMY colour mixing
- 15 colours on 3 wheels
- 2 CTO filters
- Rotating Gobo Wheel: 8 interchangeable glass gobos
- Static Gobo Wheel: 18 static gobos
- Rotating 4-facet prism on dedicated channel
- Rotating 8-facet prism on dedicated channel
- Dynamic Animation Wheel
- Linear soft edge frost filter
- Dimmer and stop/strobe
- Dense, Sharp, Parallel Light Beams
- Extremely quick movements
- Excellent visual effect projections
- Wide and sharp aerial effects
|Construction year:||August 2019|
|Electrical:||200–240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Accessories:||1x Power Cord, 2x Haken, 2x Omega Brackets|