These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Company Name: NicLen GmbH
- Company address: Steinbrinkstraße 61, 44319 Dortmund
- Contact Person: Rudi Luyckx // email@example.com // +49-231-99961-49
Inclusive case black for purchase of 2 devices. Only sold as set of 2. The price is... more
Product information "GLP Highlander 1.400W Washlight"
- Inclusive case black for purchase of 2 devices.
- Only sold as set of 2.
- The price is per unit.
- The HIGHLANDER Wash from GLP is a singular fixture that brings a new level of high performance, high output and high quality from a compact discharge source fixture with a superior optical system.
- Using a 1,400 Watt lamp and outputting through a large 230 mm (9 inch) front lens, the GLP HIGHLANDER Wash delivers a truly massive light output, without ever sacrificing quality.
- With a native color temperature of 6,000 Kelvin, the HIGHLANDER Wash's optics have CRI, CQS and TM-30 quality indices all measuring 90 and above
- The HIGHLANDER Wash’s high output optical system features a 7 to 1 ratio zoom with a range from a tight 5 degrees, out to 44 degrees beam and 10 to 63 degrees field angle.
- Beam control is available through an independent and snappy motorized iris, but also through a full feature framing system.
- This framing system gives 4 blade control with each blade being able to tilt on its axis and cross the entire beam like a curtain.
- With separate control over each blade, the beam can be controlled down to the finest detail, and recalled in an instant.
- The entire beam framing system can also be rotated through a 90 degree range for optimum control.
- A glass, dichroic based cyan, magenta, yellow color system gives a full color pallet from the softest pastel shades to full saturation, and anything in between.
- This is supported by two separately controlled color wheels, each with 7 color positions plus open. The whole color output can also be temperature control anywhere from 2,700 to 6,000 Kelvin using a further separate dichroic based CTO system.
- All combined, this gives the GLP HIGHLANDER Wash a comprehensive color range adaptable to any color temperature environment that it gets placed in.
- Additional control features of the HIGHLANDER Wash include smooth dimming with multiple user-selectable curves, separate shutter control with built in macros, fast 16 bit pan and tilt movement and an ECO operating mode.
- The GLP HIGHLANDER Wash is designed with a compact, baseless design that allows the unit to be hung in any orientation. Power is connected via Neutrik True1, whilst data is connected via 5 pin XLR or Ethernet, with DMX, Art-NET or sACN as available control options.
- The HIGHLANDER Wash runs flicker free and has numerous additional convenience features including a battery powered control system for addressing and configuration without mains power; an auto sensing power supply; 4 carrying handles and a comprehensive set of rigging options.
- This, combined with its low weight of just 29.5 kg (65 lbs.), make the GLP HIGHLANDER Wash a truly versatile workhorse.
show properties more
properties "GLP Highlander 1.400W Washlight"
|Electrical:||200–240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumtion Watt:||1400|
|Weight net in kg:||29,6 Kg|
|Accessories:||1x Power Cord, 2x Omega Brackets|