These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Company Name: Niclen GmbH
- Company address: Steinbrinkstraße 61, 44319 Dortmund
- Contact Person: Rudi Luyckx // firstname.lastname@example.org // +49-231-99961-49
Inclusive case. The MA NPU (Network Processing Unit) unites the calculation power in... more
Product information "MA Lighting grandMA NPU (Network Processing Unit)"
- Inclusive case.
- The MA NPU (Network Processing Unit) unites the calculation power in the network and offers the same performance as the grandMA2 consoles. The MA NPU offers and handles 4,096 parameters.
- With an easy to read touchscreen the MA NPU allows intuitive use and easy access to all the important information. 8 x DMX XLR 5-pin connectors on the rear side of the MA NPU allow a most flexible use within the network environment.
- The MA NPU is the link between Ethernet and DMX controlled devices. The MA NPU adds processing power and parameters to the MA system. For decentralized DMX networks, the MA NPU converts incoming Ethernet data into DMX data. The converted data are transmitted via 8 independent DMX connectors, which can be configured as DMX inputs or outputs.
- Within a network, several grandMA2 consoles share the available MA NPU devices. For parameter expansion the MA NPU shall be located in a centralized position, whereas MA xPort Nodes are used to distribute and output DMX data.This allows DMX devices being used by several consoles together, and it provides a redundant mode of operation without additional components such as DMX mergers.
- Features :
- Real-time calculation for up to 65,536 parameters with a grandMA2 system (up to 256 DMX universes)
- 4,096 HTP/LTP parameters
- 8 DMX out (XLR 5pin)
- 1 internal command touchscreen (7")
- 1 powerCON in and out
- 1 etherCON connector
- 3 USB 2.0 connectors