These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Company Name: NicLen GmbH
- Company address: Steinbrinkstraße 61, 44319 Dortmund
- Contact Person: Rudi Luyckx // email@example.com // +49-231-99961-49
Inclusive case black for purchase of 4 devices. The price is per unit. The ARRI L7-... more
Product information "ARRI L7-TT Active P.O. black incl. barndoor"
- Inclusive case black for purchase of 4 devices.
- The price is per unit.
- The ARRI L7- Fresnel LED Series are more than a match for their conventional counterparts in terms of performance and function, as they fulfill the typical characteristics of a steplens spotlight such as continuous focusing when changing from spot to flood and a homogeneous light field. For the first time, the L-Series thus offers the opportunity to replace conventional incandescent steplens with LED-based spotlights without any compromises - and also to benefit from all the advantages of LED technology:
- Low power consumption, higher efficiency and comprehensive control over hue and brightness.
- The L7 is the first LED spotlight to fulfill the typical characteristics of a stepped-lens spotlight - from continuous focusing when changing from spot to flood to a homogeneous light field. In addition, the L7 has been specially developed for the natural reproduction of skin tones and vivid colors when used with digital cameras. Thanks to its robust as well as ergonomic construction, the L7 represents the high quality and design standards for which ARRI products are known worldwide.
- The latest generation L7-C produces up to 25% more brightness than its predecessor thanks to new developments in LED technology. It is even more versatile due to the new light engine.
- From now on, LE2 (Light Engine 2) will be included as standard in every L7-C. It is possible to upgrade the L7-C with LE1 to the LE2 version.
- The L7 Tungsten Tuneable has a refined color temperature setting with increased color brilliance in the range of 2,600 K to 3,600 K
- approx.15 % brighter than L7-C