These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Company Name: NicLen GmbH
- Company address: Kaltbandstraße 7, 44145 Dortmund
- Contact Person: Rudi Luyckx // email@example.com // +49-231-99961-49
Inclusive case for purchase of 2 devices. The price is per unit. The ARCS®II... more
Product information "L-Acoustics ARCS ll"
- Inclusive case for purchase of 2 devices.
- The price is per unit.
- The ARCS®II (Arrayable Radial Coherent System, generation II) has benefited from a design exploiting the Wavefront Sculpture Technology® in a constant curvature line source solution.
- Intended for the medium to large rental productions, it delivers remarkable power, bandwidth and coherence, along with a flexible and predictable coverage.
- Besides, it offers the audience an incomparable listening experience featuring clarity, precision and impact.
- The main system components are as follows:
- • ARCS®II, full-range element, operating from 50 Hz to 20 kHz;
- • SB28, low-frequency element, operating down to 25 Hz;
- • LA-RAK, touring rack fitted with three LA8 amplified controllers;
- • LA4X amplified controller
- The ARCS®II enclosure offers a number of improvements over the previous generation, the major of them being the K1 grade transducers for more resources and lower weight.
- It also features a new front grill for enhanced durability and cosmetics, and is driven by a single factory preset to accommodate any applications efficiently.
- An ARCS®II line source can be deployed either horizontally or vertically, with a coverage angle that is proportional to the number of enclosures in the array (N x 22.5°).
- On the other plane, vertical or horizontal respectively, the ARCS®II line source provides an asymmetrical coverage angle of 60° (20°/40°).
- The orientation of the ARCS®II enclosures within the array determines the asymmetric distribution, allowing the use of a horizontal ARCS®II line source either for upward or downward coverage.
- The ARCS®II can be quickly deployed as a tightly-packed front of house system for medium throw applications with high SPL, LF impact and excellent stereo imaging.
- Thanks to its precise and flexible coverage capability, other applications include distributed system, center cluster for theatrical work, sidefill monitoring, flown or stacked center fill, stereo frontfill, offstage fill or delay system for concert audiences in stadia and arenas.
- Before installation, any system configuration can be acoustically and mechanically modeled with the SOUNDVISION 3D simulation software.
- As a distribution platform for power, audio signals and network, the LA-RAK touring rack fitted with three LA8 amplified controllers is the heart of the system.
- Thanks to dedicated factory presets, it constitutes an extremely advanced and precise drive system for the enclosures.
- In high-end installation projects, the LA4X amplified controller can deliver maximum power headroom and the best possible performances.
- All L-ACOUSTICS amplified controllers feature the LDRIVE, a thermal and over-excursion protection circuit.
- Up to 253 amplified controllers can be connected together via the Ethernet-based L-NET protocol.
- The LA NETWORK MANAGER software allows online remote control and monitoring of all the connected units, via a user-friendly and intuitive graphic interface, and features the Array Morphing EQ.
- This exclusive tool allows the engineer to quickly adjust the tonal balance of the system to reach a reference curve or to ensure consistency of the sonic signature.
- The speakers are in a perfect optical and technical condition.