These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Company Name: Niclen GmbH
- Company address: Kaltbandstraße 7, 44145 Dortmund
- Contact Person: Rudi Luyckx // firstname.lastname@example.org // 0231 / 477 378 49
Inclusive case black. Fully closing iris cassette: removable for fast, easy replacement;... more
Product information "Robert Juliat Aramis 2500 W HMI / 4,5-8° DMX"
- Inclusive case black.
- Fully closing iris cassette: removable for fast, easy replacement; protective backplate for extended lifespan
- Gobo holder: glass and metal gobos
- Smooth dimmer shutter: retains flat beam and colour temperature when dimming
- Frost filter: on flip lever for quick soft-edge beam effect
- Horizontal chopper (optional): for masking control in TV studios and wide stages
- Individually removable colour frame: gels replaced easily while colour cassette remains in place •
- Colour changer: 6-way, self-cancelling boomerang colour-changer • Fast-locking focus handle: for quick and easy change of beam size
- Easy focus reference: graduated scale on side of lantern; fast and easy refocusing
- Adjustable yoke: for optimum overhead positioning
- Easy-to-balance counterweight: steady movement, even at long distances
- Stand: perfectly weighted for maximum stability with smooth rotation for optimum performance. Easy set up; triple safety system for extra security. DMX Capable Shutter.
show properties more
properties "Robert Juliat Aramis 2500 W HMI / 4,5-8° DMX"
|Electrical:||220/230 V - 50 Hz • 245 V - 50 Hz • 208 V - 60 Hz|
|Power Consumtion Watt:||2500|
|Weight net in kg:||59 Kg|
|Accessories:||1x GT4000 Stativ / 1x Anschlußkabel / 1x Electronic PSU + 1x Linkkabel|