These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Company Name: NicLen GmbH
- Company address: Steinbrinkstraße 61, 44319 Dortmund
- Contact Person: Rudi Luyckx // firstname.lastname@example.org // +49-231-99961-49
Inclusive case black for purchase of 4 devices. Only sold as set of 4. The price is... more
Product information "Ayrton INTELLIPIX™R 5x5 array 4,5°"
- Inclusive case black for purchase of 4 devices.
- Only sold as set of 4.
- The price is per unit.
- INTELLIPIX™R is a semi-transparent modular beam projection panel with twenty-five independently controllable 4.5º LED emitters in a 5 x 5 array that project volumetric colour graphics and media far into the air. Combining revolutionary 67 mm optics with 15 Watt Osram Ostar RGBW LED emitters, INTELLIPIX™R exhibits more power than has ever been imagined by projecting 105 candela per lumen – two and a half times more than that of a 45 mm collimator. Unique in the RADICAL™ Series, INTELLIPIX™R is the only non-moving fixture in the range. Multiple panels can be connected together to form a giant screen or, with the aid of a conversion kit, placed under glass to create a 3D projection floor that can wrap a performing artist in dynamic columns of light. INTELLIPIX™R is a model of industrial design and mechanical engineering pushed to perfection. It assembles securely, with easily interlocking male and female components that align perfectly and mate instantly. This ultrafast secure fastening system, along with a user-friendly Ethernet connection, allows large numbers of luminaires to be connected in series. INTELLIPIX™R has an integrated power supply and is controlled via DMX, Art-Net or sACN. Its IP65 rating ensures INTELLIPIX™R is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and is ready to perform come rain or shine.
show properties more
properties "Ayrton INTELLIPIX™R 5x5 array 4,5°"
|Electrical:||110 - 240 V - 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumtion Watt:||375|
|Weight net in kg:||15,9 Kg|